Introducing Referral System for Karenderia Multiple Restaurants System. We had been working on various modules and enhancements for the Karenderia Community. As part of that today we are much happy to release the Referral module for Karenderia Systems.
This module adds a referral system for Karenderia Web and Mobile App V2 Only as of now, Single App Support will be added on the next release.
To use this referral module, you must have the Karenderia Loyalty Points Program
(Our Module was working with KMRS Points Program, which is no longer available on Codecayon as Basti removed the plugins, so we are working for our own credit platform, which will be soon out)
Since our Referral module works with Karenderia Loyalty Points Program to credit the Points for referring user and new customers account.
As you know, that referral module needs many code modifications, but for your easy work we had included a good well-documented file for you to add the code to your systems, and on request, we do the installs on the system,
Referral URL Structure
Customer Referral URL
When users Signup via Social Channels like Facebook or Google, a window is shown asking them to enter referral codes
Released on 30-09-2020
– Added Referral Link Expiration
– Added Refer points to be only credited on a minimum purchase amount
– Added Options to enter refer code for using joining via Social media channels like Facebook, Google
– Fixed Known Bugs on the software
Version 1.0 ( Initial Release)
– Add Referral System to Karendeira Web
– Add Referral System to Karendeira Mobile App V2
– Option for Admin to Set Points to credit for Referring Users and New Customers
– Admin option to Generate Referral Code for All exiting users
– Customer can share the referral code via app to social media
– Option To Enable and Disable Referral System on App and Website
– Option to add referral offer text on mobile app v2 – Refer to your friend’s page